GET HELP OR ADVICE FROM SUE WILLIAMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
– Offers all the benefits of a one-to-one behavioural consultation with Sue Williams BSc, Chairwoman GODT, MCFBA; An internationally renowned trainer and animal psychologist in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
– Enables the establishment of a respectful, trusting, friendly relationship, with you, your family members and your pet dog.
– Means that if appropriate, your pets unwanted behaviour can be observed from a “fly on the wall” perspective. This is beneficial because dogs, like children, can demonstrate entirely different behaviours when they know that someone is watching, or outside their home where not surprisingly they can appear “good as gold!”
– Provides the opportunity for you to receive expert, practical, down to earth advice personalised to your own circumstances and your dog. If necessary a sequence of Skype consultations can be booked to monitor your pet’s progress through your own bespoke behaviour modification programme.
– Involves no costly and time consuming journey time, important when life is busy and time and money are precious.
– Provides access to a top professional at a time and date which is mutually convenient.
– After your consultation the main training points will be emailed to you with tips to help you develop a positive rapport with your dog.
Puppy Pre-purchase advice
- What type of puppy would suit your situation.
- Finding a reputable breeder and how to avoid becoming an unintentional victim of puppy farmers
- Selecting the right puppy
- Collecting your puppy- the journey home
- The first week- settling your puppy in
Covering any aspect of puppy training and up bringing. Content is tailored to your specific needs, popular topics include:
- Advice on socialisation
- Toilet training
- How to stop puppy play biting
- Crate training
Adult Dog Help
- Confidence issues
- Anxiety problems
- Excessive territorial behaviour
- Chewing and destructive behaviour
- Boisterous behaviour
- Jumping up
Get professional advice from Sue by Skype or Telephone
Keen to find out more, complete the online form with the details of the areas you want Sue’s help with. You will be emailed back with options and a quote.